King's Road, Chelsea, London
King's Road or Kings Road, is a major street stretching through Chelsea and Fulham, both in west London. It is associated with 1960s style, and fashion figures such as Mary Quant and Vivienne Westwood.
The White's Newsagent's Shop
In the film, the White's newsagent's shop is located at 227 King's Road, next door to A. Clarke Baker and Confectioner.
- Ennismore Gardens Mews, Knightsbridge, London (0.8 miles)
- 153 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London (1 mile)
- Royal Albert Hall, London (1 mile)
- St. Mary Abbot's Hospital, Kensington, London (1.1 miles)
- Wilton Crescent, Belgravia, London (1.2 miles)
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, pages 38-39