Wilton Crescent, Belgravia, London
Wilton Crescent is a wealthy community in Belgravia, London, and lies east of Lowndes Square and Lowndes Street, to the northwest of Belgrave Square.
The Paradine Case (1947)
The exterior of 33 Wilton Crescent was used for the Paradine's London house, shown at the very beginning of the film in a panning shot along the Crescent.
At the time of filming, the property was the Cuban Embassy in London.
- Halkin Street, Belgravia, London
- Park Lane, London (0.4 miles)
- Hertford Street, London (0.5 miles)
- Victoria Station, London (0.5 miles)
- Curzon Street, Mayfair, London (0.5 miles)
- South Audley Street, London (0.5 miles)