Soho Square, London
Soho Square is a square in Soho, London, with a park and garden area at its centre that dates back to 1681.
Geographically, Soho Square is between Oxford Street, where Brenda Blaney's body has just been discovered at the Blaney Bureau, and Leicester Square.
The position of the telephone box is marked in red on this map of the area from the mid-1950s. The location of The Blaney Bureau is shown in blue.
- St. Giles Circus, London (0.1 miles)
- Oxford Street, London (0.1 miles)
- L'Étoile Restaurant, London (0.3 miles)
- Leicester Square, London (0.3 miles)
- Piccadilly Circus, London (0.3 miles)
- London Palladium, London (0.4 miles)
- Scala Theatre, London (0.4 miles)
Notes & References
- Alfred Hitchcock's London: A Reference Guide to Locations (2009) by Gary Giblin, page 167